Yoga For Beginners: Baby steps for practicing and discovering the joy of yoga!
In this EBook I will try to demonstrate different techniques of yoga. Especially if you have never tried it before then, this EBook will be the best thing to start with because I am going to tell you very basic techniques of yoga. If you want to define yoga then, you will come across different definitions by different people.
Some people say that it is reunion of outer winds with the inner body and some say that it is the way of getting inner peace. You will find one thing common in almost every yoga definition that they talk about inner peace and inner self in it. This is basic theme of yoga that you have to become familiar with your inner person.
The basic meaning of yoga is union and you can say that it unites your body, spirit and thoughts. There are so many techniques in this art of exercise and all of these techniques are considered very effective but you should start from basic because if you adopted some advanced technique from start then, it will become difficult for you and you will lose control over it.
All of these yoga exercises make you believe that you exist and you exist with lots of strength and courage. It allows you to gather all of that strength and courage and accomplish your goal in your life.
People who practice personal productivity also utilize yoga as a very effective technique to increase their focus. If you feel tiredness too often or you feel fatigue after a tiring day at office then, you must practice yoga and you will see a new change in yourself and your working ability will also be boosted.
Yoga originated from India and its surrounding regions but then, it spread throughout the world because it has a strong connection with spirituality and everyone wants to get closer to their inner self.
Getting to know you is difficult and especially in today’s artificial and superficial world, it is really difficult to live with yourself. You always have to go through family pressures and social pressures and you are forced to do things which you often do not like. Yoga allows you to ease all of those pressures and be very light internally.
Table Of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Yoga
- Chapter 2: Branches of Yoga
- Chapter 3: Basics of Yoga for Beginners
- Chapter 4: Poses of Yoga
- Chapter5: Poses of Yoga for Expert Yogis
- Chapter 6: Health Benefits of Yoga
- Chapter7 Essentials for Doing Yoga At Home
- Wrapping Up
Total File Download Size: 2 Megabytes (MB)
Master Resell Rights
The following dictates the terms and conditions to the rights of this product:
- [YES] Ebook Can be given away against an email address
- [YES] Can sell the WHOLE product and keep 100% of the sales
- [YES] Can sell the WHOLE product with Resale Rights
- [YES] Can sell the WHOLE product with Master Resale Rights
- [YES] Can edit the Squeeze & TY + MRR Upsell Pages
- [YES] The WHOLE product can be packaged with other products you sell
- [YES] The WHOLE product can be offered as a bonus with other products you sell
- [YES] The WHOLE product can be added to paid membership sites
- [YES] The WHOLE product can be offered through auction sites
- [NO] WHOLE Product can be given away
- [NO] WHOLE Product can be added to free membership sites
- [NO] Ebook can be modified in any way
- [NO] Can sell with Private Label Rights
IMPORTANT! If you are offering this product with Master Resell Rights then please pass this license on to your customers so they are fully informed on the terms and conditions to the usage and resale of this product.